The Auvers-sur-Oise Festival Foundation, placed under the aegis of the Fondation de France, was created to bring together all those, individuals and companies, who have at heart to encourage the promotion and influence of the Auvers-sur-Oise festival and to contribute to its sustainability.
The actions it intends to support thus aim at:
- democratizing access to classical music and art, by raising awareness and opening up to audiences who are far from cultural practices,
- helping young artists at the beginning of their career by awarding prizes and grants,
- promoting artistic creation by commissioning works and hosting artists in residence,
- encouraging the development of training for young artists,
- supporting the discovery, the enhancement or the restoration of musical or architectural heritage, and in particular the Church of Auvers-sur-Oise and its organ,
- supporting any action in favor of musical education, dissemination of musical culture and artistic transversalities.
By supporting all the cultural and social activities of our Foundation, you will benefit from exclusive advantages (promotion of your name or your image, early opening of the ticket office, reduced rate on the concerts in a single series, CD from the DiscAuverS collection, access to the general rehearsals and to the master classes, …), in an advantageous tax framework (reduction in respect of income tax or property wealth tax).