The Fa’Club steering committee
- Jean-François Benon – Manager of the Fa’Club
- Véronique Delpla-Dabon – In charge of the development
- Pascal Doll – Project leader Plaine de France Val d’Oise
- Alain Dorvaux – In charge of Parcs d’Activités du Val d’Oise
- Denis Fumery – In charge of the PNR du Vexin
- Guy Martinot – In charge of companies and societies of Pontoise and surroundings
- Jean-Claude Monti – In charge of exterior relations and artisanal zones
- Véronique Pelissier – In charge of Parcs d’Activités de Saint-Ouen-l’Aumône
- Isabelle Vignal – In charge of the Vexin companies and societies
Members of the Fa’Club 2019
- 3M France
- ABC Textile
- AG Consulting
- ASI Sécurité
- Auberge Ravoux
- Boëffard Notaire & Associés
- Boutisse Sa
- Cabinet Langlet
- Cap Enfants
- Centre Commercial « Les 3 Fontaines »
- C.J.M. Ile de France Crit Center
- Collection Berntzwiller
- Comité d’Expansion Economique du Val d’Oise
- Crédit Agricole de Pontoise
- Exponens Conseil & Expertise
- Gestion Graphic
- Groupe Laflûte & Associés Hammerson
- Jefco Silco
- L’atelier de Marguerite
- Le Grand Cercle
- Levasseur Traiteur
- Mazda Pontoise
- Monti Claude & fils
- Moulins de Chars
- Mouvement des Entreprises du Val d’Oise
- Ordre des Avocats du Barreau du Val d’Oise
- Partenaire Batiment
- Proxima S.E.S
- Robert Rousseau Automobile S.A
- S.A Parc des Beaux Soleils
- S.A Parc des Bellevues
- S.A Parc de l’Horloge
- Silliker Mérieux Nutrisciences
- Société Générale
- Univers Primeurs
- Vignal Paysagiste
The Fa’Club is a financial pillar of the Festival since its creation in 1995 and brings together companies in the Val d’Oise and in the Ile-de-France. His constancy, his loyalty and diversity are some of the keys to the partnership success of the Festival. It is a club of leaders and the cornerstone of the private patronage of the Auvers-sur-Oise Festival. Until now, the Fa’Club, the first patron of the Festival, represents a significant partnership formed by 47 companies, each of them contributing a sum between € 1,000 and € 4,000.
In an atmosphere where conviviality combines with efficiency, it is animated and led by a Steering Committee managed by Henri Rousseau, President of Business Parks of the Val d’Oise. When public authorities reduce their contribution, there is no more space to maintain the balance between the high quality and a reasonable price to public. It is therefore essential for an international festival like the Auvers-sur-Oise Festival to reach out new private contributors.
- The main objective is to create an active circle to patron the Auvers-sur-Oise Festival and support all artistic activities, especially for discoveries of young musicians and aids of their recording careers.
- The Fa’Club wishes to contribute to the development of the national and international reputation of the Festival by means of sustaining concerts of high quality each year and participating in the development of its products.
4 main reasons to be part of the Fa’Club
a) Territorial Implantation. The Fa’Club company members’ employees who live and work in Val d’Oise / Ile de France can attend concerts for which they may have never go to enjoy. It makes the company realize his social role and a territorial pride.
b) Creating a relation with institutions. It’s an essential asset for the company to forge a relation with local authorities, local and regional.
c) The act of citizenship. There is a notion of citizenship with the mission that the Festival has towards young artists, that it discovers and helps to develop their careers. From Trio Wanderer to Claire-Marie Le Guay and Jean-Frédéric Neuburger and Denis Matsuev in The Masters of Paris, over thirty discs have been published by the Festival and several put into successful orbit in the global musical landscape. It is the strong identity of the Festival.
d) The advantages of the Fa’Club. The Fa’Club annually organizes private parties that facilitate the exchange and public relations. Thanks to the advantages offered, companies can organize communication operations by the Festival to discover their preferred customers.
For more information contact us on: email@example.com